FindYourFrames.com is committed to fast order processing and free shipping of your purchased frames. In order to follow through on this commitment we took an in depth look at the buying and shipping process and eliminated risks for error and delay.
Before Placing An Order
- Make sure you are purchasing the correct frame. Most listings will include an image of the frame specifications located on the inside of the temple or in rare cases, the bridge.
- Ask Questions! If you are unsure about a particular product don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Visit the Contact Us page to learn more about ways you can contact us.
Placing An Order
- Place the item you wish to purchase in the cart by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button and you will be redirected to your cart.
- To begin the checkout process, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
- Next, existing customers will be prompted to login and new customers can create a free account.
- To create a new account you will need to provide your name and an email address and setup a password for future access.
- Once you are logged in you will be able to complete the checkout process by providing billing, shipping, and payment information.
After Placing An Order
- We handle things differently at findyourframes.com. Once orders are placed, the respective seller is immediately notified and the product is pulled from inventory.
- To prevent any shipping delays, findyourframes.com provides sellers with shipping labels and your package is on its way.
Besides relieving sellers from having to create shipping labels, we also focused on working with 1 carrier capable of handing the shipping needs of all orders no matter who the seller. With USPS Priority Mail orders are shipped with 1-2 day delivery time to 95% of the United States. Alaska and Hawaii along with several hard to reach places take 3 days. Best of all, shipping is FREE.
Orders are generally shipped the following business day. Sellers are encouraged to ship the same day if possible and many already have regular pickup service scheduled.
Free shipping in the United States using USPS Priority Mail with expected delivery in 1 to 3 business days.
Return shipping is only provided in the case the buyer receives the wrong item or if the listing was incorrect or damaged upon arrival.
Our goal is to provide our sellers and customers the best purchasing experience. Stripe payment is one of the leading payment processing companies and together we can bring our sellers and customers a complete payment processing solution. Customers who already have a Stripe account you may sign in during checkout to complete your order. If you do not have a Stripe account you will have the option to create an account. Customers who are not interested in creating a Stripe account, may complete the order using any major credit card as payment. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & American Express.
All frames are unique and individually listed based on the frame specifications. Product pictures are never stock photos. Each frame is photographed from various positions including pictures of the frame specifications often labeled on the inside of the frame temple. Make sure to check the product image to make sure the item is correct. Additional images can be added upon request.
If the product delivered in your order is not the same as the purchased listing, a full refund will be issued in addition to a return shipping label for shipping back the product. Buyer will be responsible for providing information including image of delivered product with original packaging. Find Your Frames will handle each return request individually in order to find out what went wrong and to correct the problem. Additional information may be requested from the seller or the buyer if required.
How to Request a Return or Refund
Visit our Contact Us page and submit your return request including a description of the issue you are facing. Images and videos will better help asses the problem than text only. If the product is not correct please submit an image of the product you received. Once your return is approved you will receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number or RMA. Make sure to label the exterior of the package with the RMA number. Return package must be postmarked no more then 7 days from the date of authorization.